New band Esprit D'Air have released a new demo up on their myspace.
Click here for the official myspace page.
Click here for the official myspace page.
Edoh: A little while ago, I was asked to photograph them for a shoot and live, they have the photographs up on their site so please be sure to check them out on the albums! I spent a long time studying epecially for this. I even did the makeup, so i spent days watching makeup tutourials (special thanks to michelle phan and bubz on youtube)
I watched the first ever performance (haha, it was a studio with me as a one man audience xD.) of their new song Deai as I photographed them, and it was really moving hearing it live. Even the second time hearing it was a truely lovely melody, so I hope you guys enjoy it too. They put alot of effort into it, so spread the love :3~ Thank you all.
I watched the first ever performance (haha, it was a studio with me as a one man audience xD.) of their new song Deai as I photographed them, and it was really moving hearing it live. Even the second time hearing it was a truely lovely melody, so I hope you guys enjoy it too. They put alot of effort into it, so spread the love :3~ Thank you all.
For more information, please check their facebook.Bio source myspace:
Esprit D'Air (エスピリッツドゥエァ) are a brand new London-based J-rock band formed in early 2010, and are highly influenced by visual kei and music from Japan. Their lyrics are written in Japanese with some English thrown in.
They are in the process of self-producing music videos and recording tracks for their EP and are actively looking for shows around London. Their debut EP will be released digitally, and will be available at gigs supporting the release this summer.
Vo. Yosh
Lead Gui. Kai
Rhythm Gui. Yuki
Bass. Erisu
Dr. Rafa
No comments:
Post a Comment