This is the photobook that the GazettE released in December 24, 2009. I think all the pictures are awesome, so enjoy! (The pics I posted here are just one pic of each member, actually there are at least 8 pictures for each of them, and there are 60 pictures all together)!!!
NOTE: The pictures in the rar. are much bigger than the ones posted!
P.S. I got the spelling wrong on the files, but I hope that's OK :D
Since Ruki is the favorite member of the GazettE for thousands of girls, here are all Ruki pics+below the Ruki pictures are links to only Ruki scans!
NOTE: The pictures in the rar. are much bigger than the ones posted!
Credits: My upload and editions, but I don't remember where I got this, so just enjoy and you foe whatever you want it, also you can repost this !
P.S. OMFG! I made this post for almost 4h, because I had to edit all the pictures, compress them and upload them, and the internet sucks today! XD Also I had to resize many of them in my PC and upload them ti PB and link them to this post, becuz if I upload them directly from my comp they're smaller :D
No comments:
Post a Comment