Read more here...
Mix Speakers,Inc. (
MSI) will release their first best album
NEVER ENDING STORY on June 16th, made up of 14 selected songs and one new song. They will release it just before the one-man live
ANIMAL ZOMBIES in Hibiya Yagai Daiongakudou, which will be the official start of their third story. Their will to reconfirm
MSI's identity is evident. Three years after the band's formation, what are the six members feeling now?
As you're releasing the best album, let’s look back three years, to when you first formed MSI.MIKI: Well, the first year was hard. I had lots of questions like “Why are we dancing!?”
Were there a lot of questions for you too at first, S?MIKI: S, you were just a lump of conflict, right?
S: Yes, I was. First of all, I was ordered to change my name even though I played under a different name than before. I was told that if I changed my name I could fit my new character more, but I thought the same thing as
MIKI, “Why do I have to change!?” Next, my role was a fat character and I hadn’t done that before, so I thought “Why do I have to be the one!?”
No comments:
Post a Comment