Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Moran's new guitarist


Moran has announced that they have a new guitarist named SIZNA.

The death of the bassist Zill shocked the VK world about a month ago, and where most people thought that they would stop there activities, they announcent that they will resume there activities with there new guitarist SIZNA (ex-SUGAR). He will fill the vacant guitarist postion. His joining with the band has happend on his birthday, august the 20th.

Moran also announced that they will host a memorial live for Zill on October the 14th at Shibuya O-East entitled: Stand by me. This live will feature a session by ex-KuRt vocalist Tenten, a performance by Mix Speaker's,Inc. and a one-day revival of visual kei band Gift.

Source: JaMe UK

PS: I am a new uploader to this blog. And i hope that you will give me a warm welcome here:) I shall do my best to help with uploads and posting of news:)

No comments:

Post a Comment