Saturday, August 7, 2010

Edoh& worldly thinking. lol not.

Oh hell yes I have a secret liking for calvin's funky tunes o_o

Was compiling a playlist for the SR JROCK UK trip (yeh, I'm hosting a trip. "WHAT? no one told me :("? Sorry I didn't want to publicly host it and have a giant group of folks D: maybe another time. When I'm rich and have a team of helpers.) and I noticed quite a lot of the music I'm getting is actally english music (seeing how my current one is 99% jrock/pop) which suddenly reminded me people on here telling me how they really hate music made from their own country. I pressume it's english music. (yehhh, American isn't a language. Talking about that, my bro is going to study in the US and in his booklet it said "We speak a small amount of English"... made me rofl) ANYWAYS, heres a interesting but pretty simple question.

Why?

I don't personally remember hating english music, but it seems many people have a huge tilt towards asian (well, mostly japanese or korean. not chinese or viet.) on this blog.

Someone want to explain why if they do personally loath weatern music? Is it just a certain type you don't like or...? I'm just interested =o.

On another note, SR is having a trip to a beach in England this monday for 3 days and 2 nights =o. I SHOULD MAKE A SR PIRATE FLAG =D

Maybe I'll think about hosting another exciting secret santa this christmas, it was pretty interesting last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment