Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Super SR Summer trip.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhrkxVFWeAweAr69WYIezRWyGQ-PPKPVfLShehOgOlAO2SLZMGUYPwyOIufaSfPAx-nnqaV4z3ruumarHzn11ykgOv4hDj_rMXzPU0wMSO76our6FJ0uQjqYWfPYUZ5z3f0ZSs5qQfEuQkk/s1600/dgssdfgsdgfsdg.jpg

Crew consisited of mods me, xis, rxc and shugo, with readers freya, gayle, novastar and an all sorted candy mix of sprinkle coated friends ofour unicorn gang (name we've established as the SR jrock group of buddies). 8D

Above is a photo freya has taken, which in fact looks like this before (see below) I decided to edit it to make it look sunny when in fact it was probably the coldest day of summer (with exception of the following day which was pouring with rain.)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgmJU8WLcmPI3q8AQFIN9YWci7P1HaBwVyzCbXrBDvhjx9Uf0lpj289zK7z6NxzHU3t83cNYDGEquolOHuPyWLOJJj-q_IiCnTjlxZEEeP_7_-NiKw2oA95u_YbHz3-R3Okjvs9bl2tAlEl/s1600/35967_1552281254805_1468375105_1447411_1852117_n.jpg
yehhhhhh--- it was grey. but probably one of the most fun filled days since I discovered slice bread existed back in 1988 when I first popped out of my mothers womb.

Apart from the disturbingly repeative manager of the "hotel" we stayed at which singled me out to talk AT me, I'd say it went rather swimmingly. no pun intended!

We celebrated gayle's birthday the next day at an awesome restaurant and will probably have our photo on their site very soon o__o;~

♔ Overall trip score: 9/10 ♔

If only there weren't as many pedo rapists out there I'd invite more of you guys.
UNTIL THEN!! -waves-

No comments:

Post a Comment