From usatoday.com March 14th 2011 "Maybe this is why Emma Watson decided to take a break from Brown. She is the newest face of Lancôme. The Harry Potter star, 20, announced the news on Twitter today "It starts with an L and ends with an E. I'm sure you have guessed the new face of Lancôme is me! :-) And Lancome president Youcef Nabi called her "the icon of her generation," in a statement. (seriously she only played one character in 7 films, lol) "We are delighted by the new collaboration with Emma, who brings a fresh spirit to Lancôme."
From uk.msn.com November 18th 2010 "I can't understand this fragrance thing - why would you want to smell like somebody else? Don't you want to smell like yourself? I've always had a strong sense of self and my convictions... That's why I can't understand necessarily wanting to look or be somebody else. Why don't people want to be who they are?'
Not only will she promote the make-up but also she will promote perfume as it says HERE for "Trésor Midnight Rose." Now remember what Miss Watson said about perfumes. Mark my words she will eventually have her own fragrance. If I proved anything on this blog so far it is when Emma is against something she ends up doing it. In a matter of time there will be an Emma perfume line with Lancome.
As for the claim Emma supports cruel animal testing that was nothing but a sexy way to get you to click to read (I'm not claiming that) but the facts state that Lancome which is part of L'Oreal company of whom said by 2013 all animal testing would stop is now one of Emma's employers just like Burberry which is the farthest thing from fair trade or none-organic clothing that Miss Watson says she is passionate about but you never see her wearing.
From uk.msn.com November 18th 2010 "I can't understand this fragrance thing - why would you want to smell like somebody else? Don't you want to smell like yourself? I've always had a strong sense of self and my convictions... That's why I can't understand necessarily wanting to look or be somebody else. Why don't people want to be who they are?'
Not only will she promote the make-up but also she will promote perfume as it says HERE for "Trésor Midnight Rose." Now remember what Miss Watson said about perfumes. Mark my words she will eventually have her own fragrance. If I proved anything on this blog so far it is when Emma is against something she ends up doing it. In a matter of time there will be an Emma perfume line with Lancome.
As for the claim Emma supports cruel animal testing that was nothing but a sexy way to get you to click to read (I'm not claiming that) but the facts state that Lancome which is part of L'Oreal company of whom said by 2013 all animal testing would stop is now one of Emma's employers just like Burberry which is the farthest thing from fair trade or none-organic clothing that Miss Watson says she is passionate about but you never see her wearing.
This stop in animal testing by L'Oreal/Lancome and all other subsidiaries was reported in 2007. Why in the hell would it take 6 years to stop cruelty to animals? The day they announced it should have been the day they stopped torturing animals. Does Emma know this? You would think she is aware. Does she support this? I'd say that would be bad PR for her. I would hope not. I don't think Emma in unaware of this fact. I don't think she cares either way.
Is beauty and profit more important than a living breathing life no matter if it human or not? I will never understand why this is allowed? It's slavery. Just because they are not human does not mean this is not so. Animals are not test subjects. They belong in their natural habitat. Not some cage in a laboratory or a zoo. This is cruel and unusual punishment. It's evil and barbaric. There are no excuses! 2013! No! NOW!! No profit or beauty is worth animal testing.
Is beauty and profit more important than a living breathing life no matter if it human or not? I will never understand why this is allowed? It's slavery. Just because they are not human does not mean this is not so. Animals are not test subjects. They belong in their natural habitat. Not some cage in a laboratory or a zoo. This is cruel and unusual punishment. It's evil and barbaric. There are no excuses! 2013! No! NOW!! No profit or beauty is worth animal testing.
From peta.org Beauty companies that test on animals. L’Oréal U.S.A. (Biotherm, Cacharel, Garnier, Giorgio Armani, Helena Rubinstein, Lancôme, Matrix Essentials, Maybelline, Ralph Lauren
From uncaged.co.uk BOYCOTT THESE COMPANIES DUE TO CRUEL ANIMAL TESTING
(Some emma has had ties with the past with clothes and make-up as well)
Avon Cosmetics
Fragrances, Redken, Soft Sheen, Vichy), 575 Fifth Ave., New York, NY 10017;
From uncaged.co.uk BOYCOTT THESE COMPANIES DUE TO CRUEL ANIMAL TESTING
(Some emma has had ties with the past with clothes and make-up as well)
Avon Cosmetics
Jeyes
Beiersdorf
Johnson & Johnson
The Body Shop/L’Oreal, L’Oreal/Nestlé and Lancome (Emma's new employer)
Chanel
Lever Fabergé
Christion Dior
Clinique
Miners Cosmetics
Colgate Palmolive
PZ Cussons
Coty
Reckitt Benckiser
Ecover*
Revlon
Estée Lauder
SC Johnson
FCUK
Virgin Vie
Garnier
Yardley
Givenchy
Yves Saint Laurent
GlaxoSmithKline
Unilever
Helena Rubenstein
From snitchseeker.com March 14th 2011 (Click on link to the let and you will see photos to her first shoot) Hours after Emma Watson was announced as the face and ambassador of Lancôme beauty brand, specifically the "Trésor Midnight Rose" fragrance, photos of the Harry Potter star on the night shoot set with photographer Mario Testino to promote the scent, taken in Paris, France earlier this evening, have been released and can be found in high-resolution in our galleries. (Remember the quote above that she would not do this because of her strong convictions)
Do you think this leather coat is fake, people tree or from a dead animal? Way to push fair trade and none-organic clothing. I bet all the nice fury animals they tested so you can wear that make-up are so proud to be associated with "a icon of her generation".
From justjared.buzznet.com (click link left to see the same but from different source)


From justjared.buzznet.com Feb 15th 2011 “It’s so exciting, I can’t wait to start shooting,” Emma shared. “Although I don’t wear much makeup, I’m a big fan of Lancome products, especially their mascara.” (I wonder how many animals were tested for that mascara? I could show loads of photos of her wearing loads of make-up but I wont bore you. Just take my word for it.)
Beiersdorf
Johnson & Johnson
The Body Shop/L’Oreal, L’Oreal/Nestlé and Lancome (Emma's new employer)
Chanel
Lever Fabergé
Christion Dior
Clinique
Miners Cosmetics
Colgate Palmolive
PZ Cussons
Coty
Reckitt Benckiser
Ecover*
Revlon
Estée Lauder
SC Johnson
FCUK
Virgin Vie
Garnier
Yardley
Givenchy
Yves Saint Laurent
GlaxoSmithKline
Unilever
Helena Rubenstein
From snitchseeker.com March 14th 2011 (Click on link to the let and you will see photos to her first shoot) Hours after Emma Watson was announced as the face and ambassador of Lancôme beauty brand, specifically the "Trésor Midnight Rose" fragrance, photos of the Harry Potter star on the night shoot set with photographer Mario Testino to promote the scent, taken in Paris, France earlier this evening, have been released and can be found in high-resolution in our galleries. (Remember the quote above that she would not do this because of her strong convictions)
Do you think this leather coat is fake, people tree or from a dead animal? Way to push fair trade and none-organic clothing. I bet all the nice fury animals they tested so you can wear that make-up are so proud to be associated with "a icon of her generation".
From justjared.buzznet.com (click link left to see the same but from different source)
From justjared.buzznet.com Feb 15th 2011 “It’s so exciting, I can’t wait to start shooting,” Emma shared. “Although I don’t wear much makeup, I’m a big fan of Lancome products, especially their mascara.” (I wonder how many animals were tested for that mascara? I could show loads of photos of her wearing loads of make-up but I wont bore you. Just take my word for it.)
No comments:
Post a Comment