Thursday, February 24, 2011

Emma Watson doesn't drink or party. So she says.

UPDATE JULY 12TH 2011 WITH YOUTUBE emma watson tells david Letterman she's only been drunk once (my new post)

Before you say she ahd to say these things or it was in her contract there is this, From dailymail.co.uk Feb 2009 "I’ve never seen a “good behaviour” clause (she refers to her reported Warner contract) – I honestly think that’s a myth – but I actually wouldn’t ever need one. It’s just not necessary

They do things a bit different in Europe with alcohol compared to the US. I believe there is no drinking age. However you can't buy alcohol until you’re eighteen and you’re not allowed to drink in public. The issue is not her drinking at a young age. We've all done that. The issue is deception. The other issue is putting in on thick that you don't do those things when you do. I say drink up. Have fun but quit stating "straight and boring." There is no reason to even talk about it unless you're trying really hard to cover it up. Most people when they are not doing something don't talk about it in the context Emma has over the years. There is no reason to defend yourself on something you say you're not doing. I think the interviewers asked this a lot because they know the truth.

The issue here is not that she’s drinking and partying. It’s the fact she’s misleading with great effort to conceal. That’s wrong. A reason why she’s labeled as the anti-Lindsay or anti-Britney is because of her stated stance on this kind of lifestyle. The thing is she is wise to it. She learned from Lohan and Spears how to do it the wrong way. The girl is media smart but that does not mean she has common sense. She’s got a pass for years over this. This is why her image is media hyped and self-created. All this talk and thought Emma is "straight and boring" is a fallacy. She's no different from any other person in her position. I see no problem with drinking and partying by the way.

From snitchseeker.com (From 2007 Sugar magazine interview) What do you think of young Hollywood stars like Li-Lo and Britney? "I used to love Lindsay when I was little - I thought she was so cool and I wanted to be her. I just think that her approach to fame is different from mine and the publicity is part of that. But I don't think it's made her happy, which is sad, because once you've invited the press into your life you can't tell them to go away .Someone posted pics of you drinking online. How did that make you feel? Um... well, it was kinda of frustrating because I wasn't even drinking. I was posing as a joke! But it's awkward, 'cause the story's there - "She's going to be an alcoholic". Then they bring out the whole screwed-up child star thing. It's sad when something that innocent is turned into something so serious. I did think, "Be more careful" but i never want to get to a point where I feel I can't live my life. There's a balance, definitely.

These were the pics she was speaking of

Photos from joblo.com March 2006
 

From inquisitr.com Nov 8th 2010 She said, “My dad wouldn’t have any of this kids stuff. We would never be allowed to order from the kids’ menu in restaurants. He’d always expect me to have adult conversations. I wasn’t babied I was expected to step up when I was told to. I was never not allowed alcohol – I was seven when I had my first glass of wine, mixed with water and with a meal. I found it really strange when I got to school and everyone was like, ‘Ooh, we’ve got alcohol!’ I wasn’t interested.”

I'm curious but was she also posing with these photos below?

emma watson drinking 

From the Sydney Herald HERE and also printed by the telegraph "But Emma, 17? Goody two-shoes Hermione Granger in the films? Has confessed she has smoked and enjoys a drink. She said: “You are careful not to do it in the public eye. “You have your first cigarette or first glass of alcohol in a safe environment with your close friends ? or you choose to do it in a nightclub in the middle of London.”

Here she is coming out of some party but it didnt say where or when but it looks older. Hair everywhere and not looking all together.



Emma smoking. Notice smoke vapor trail above ex-boyfriend's head. Anyone who snokes knows this is the reaction you get when you have a mouth full of smoke and someone makes you laugh. then again who knows but this is my opinion. You could think different.

From kazeo.com
 
From imageshack.us/photos/emma Joint or cigarette?
emma watson bez stanika, emma watson piersi, parishilton kumple na zaboj, emma watson bez makijażu

From people.com April 21st 2009 (Spring break) But there's a American-college ritual that the star, 19, currently at work on the seventh and eighth installments of Harry Potter, plans to skip: a crazy spring break on a sunny beach. "I felt like I had walked into an American teen movie," says Watson of a recent trip to coeds-gone-wild mecca Cancun. "I was only there for two days – thankfully my friend and I were more interested in traveling around other parts of the country. But that was the weirdest place ever." From huffingtonpost.COM May 5th 2010 (Vanity fair magazine cover shoot and interview) "It was just awful," she recalls thinking at first, during freshman week. "I was like, I must be mad. Why am I doing this?" And what was with all the party-hearty stuff? She nervously attended her first frat party, hoping she might get into the swing of things. "I felt like I'd walked into an American teen movie. I picked up the red cups. I was like, Wow, they really do drink from these."

I don't find any of these above or below to be isolated incidents. Her quote about about being able to hide it and another quote at the bottom about being straight and boring just proves my theory but no matter what she is doing it's the complete opposite of what she says she believes. First rule is not to claim a virtue if you can't hide the truth. It's not actually a virtue then.

It's frustrating to go to emma-watson-fans.net to have postings of more private photos of her drinking and partying to only have that white box with that red X in the corner but the comments left by people can only make you guess what they saw. Where did these photos go? They disappeared. Many were from Emma's friend’s facebook and myspace pages. Who cares that she drinks or parties? It's the deception and proclaiming these false virtues that's the issue.

Just go tot youtube and type in Emma Watson-party and Emma Watson-drunk and all that talk about needing to make time for fun makes no sense. Many private photos will come up of her partying and having a good time. She seemed to have a normal childhood for the most part.

From aceshowbiz.com March 16th 2009 "I've got my driving license and bought myself a car, a grey Toyota Prius. And now I can drink alcohol! I feel more free to to do what I want to do, and I suppose that I have to be more responsible for myself. That's a big change." From whosdatedwho.com Nov 2010 While talking about drinking she told Britians Vogue magazine "It's not worth it; you can imagine the fallout. I do have two or three people I can let my hair down with, behind closed doors," Watson told Britain's Vogue magazine. Yes, I'm straight and boring. But I realised at a very young age that I was responsible for myself."

November 2010

 
 

From styleite.com (Via The Sun) Nov 2010 "I want to live life to the full. But I’m more grown up and confident now. I’m ready to take more risks. I feel less girlish than ever (she means she feels sexy). Fun is something I’ve undervalued in the last ten years. (I dont buy that at all). I never made time for it. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I have to learn to be good at having fun. I wish I’d done more naughty things.”

Coming from the new sexual risque London nightclub THE BOX (Feb 2011) in the early A.M

Your guess is as good as mine here with what she is doing

 Emma Watson - Emma Watson at Box Club Emma Watson - Emma Watson at Box Club




As we know from her partying at a Polo event in 2008, when emma gets drunk she gets affectionate. And I'd say this goes against her claim that she's "straight and boring". And the photo beside it is an underage (From yourcelebsource.com) Emma in NYC in 2010 coming out of a club. us drinking law is 21. Her friends at Brown were children of celebrities that are no stranger to the scene liek Emma is. I don't think Emma stayed straight on her not driking alcohol because she was underage, based on her deceptive nature. Knowing how kissy she gets while intoxicated as shown here do you think she was sober in this photo outside of a New York City night club? Click in HERE reference to photo on the left.

 emma watson

From snagwiremedia.com Feb 2008 Harry Potter starlet and notorious underage drinker Emma Watson, 17, was snapped chatting on her mobile and speeding off in a chauffeur- driven car looking fabulous. Just after leaving London club Amika on Saturday night at 2.30 AM, reports The Sun. (2nd photo from different source. Same outfit)

emma.jpgemma watson ballet shoes, emma watson private photos

Leaving a chanel event in 2008



From crushable.com Feb 2009 “It was pretty tough turning 18. I realized that overnight I’d become fair game. I had a party in town and the pavements were knee-deep with photographers trying to get a shot of me looking drunk, which wasn’t going to happen. I don’t have to drink to have a good time.

emma watson

From dailymail.co.uk March 2009 The 18 year old actress who stars as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter films, was pictured with 'Be Emma' scrawled on her chest in ink after a night out with friends is not known who wrote it. She looked slightly bleary-eyed as she emerged from fashionable Covent Garden bar Bungalow 8, having started her evening at the Whisky Mist club in Mayfair.

Actress Emma Watson  Emma Watson

From dailymail.co.uk April 2009 After spending the night partying at Whisky Mist in Mayfair and Bungalow 8 in nearby Covent Garden, a dishevelled Emma staggered home at 2.30am. She told the Mail on Sunday's Live magazine: 'I’m not tempted by parties or drugs. I don’t actually like being drunk, particularly in public.Her choice of short dress last night contradicted a recent claim by Emma that she'd 'never go out in a mini-skirt'.

Emma Watson enjoys a night out at Whisky Mist and Bungalow 8

NOTHING TO SEE HERE. NO PARTYING OR DRINKING TAKING PLACE

emma watson doll, emma watson party



UPDATE JUNE 2011 From loveemmawatson.tumblr.com 2011 Vanity fair interview Did you ever get drunk? Of course. I think it’s normal at my age. How’s your drunk self? I’m not the best: I become boring and I suddenly feel sleepy.

$*MarieChristine; Saw get so drunk that she got naked n climbed the fence to go into the swimming pool at my friend's hotel...... http://twitter.com/#!/_MarieChristine (her movie Perks just had a wrap party in Pittsburgh and this girl is from Pittsburgh)

UPDATE JUNE 22ND 2011, From uni.ae June 22nd, 2011.(Older interview from last fall but dated for June) How difficult is it to look at a so called normal life cause everybody knows who you are? The grass is always greener. So for me never having really known a normal life, the idea of sitting around in my dorm having a glass of wine and some pizza is really exciting to me. Cause it’s not something I’ve really done. I take pleasure in little things like that. (she said above that she did not drink in teh states since she was underage and that would be disrespectul)

No comments:

Post a Comment